Junior Year Abroad
Junior Year Abroad at Dublin Institute of Technology
Study abroad is both a challenging opportunity and a very rewarding experience. If you are planning a semester or a year abroad, we invite you to consider Dublin Institute of Technology where you can choose from our wide-ranging degree programmes in engineering and science; tourism and food; business and the arts. Located in the heart of Ireland's capital city, you will be part of student life on and off-campus and will enjoy experiencing the rich culture of modern Ireland.
Ireland is a country steeped in history but it is also a thriving, dynamic, forward-looking society. Dublin has all the attractions of a major international capital city, energised by its young, well-educated population and its location as a gateway to Europe. For these reasons many major international corporations have chosen to establish their European or world headquarters in the Dublin region.
About Dublin Institute of Technology
One of Ireland's largest colleges, Dublin Institute of Technology is closely integrated in the economic and cultural life of the country. With roots dating back to the 1800s DIT has continued to develop and to lead in key areas of learning, teaching and research and offers a number of programmes that are unique in Ireland and indeed in Europe.
Our undergraduates take an eight semester (4 year) honours Bachelors Degree, and our postgraduate programmes lead to the awards of MSc and MA, and by research to MPhil and PhD awards.
Why Study at DIT?
- Internationally recognised high-quality programmes in a range of disciplines
- A welcoming and supportive environment for students of all ages and backgrounds
- Highly qualified staff augmented by visiting practitioners in all fields of study
- Comprehensive induction and support programmes
- An opportunity to work with Irish and international students in small group classes and seminars
- Ability to customise your programme to meet your credit requirements
- Located at the heart of a vibrant capital city, rich in cultural and social life