Registration and payment of fees for part-time programmes in DIT
Registration for part-time programmes for 2003-2004 will commence from next Monday 1st September - please check with the faculty or school to confirm the day and time for registration on the course for which you intend to apply.
Registration involves one simple transaction.
- Each student must present in person with a completed registration form and payment of the relevant course fee
(Fees are published in the DIT Part-time Programme Prospectus - Entry 2003, which is also available on www.dit.ie)
- Payment can be made by any of the following methods:
- Credit card (VISA or Mastercard only)
- Laser card
- Personal or third party cheque made payable to Dublin Institute of Technology
We will not accept cash payment
- An official DIT receipt will be issued which will include the student's registered number, the name of the course and the amount paid
- For the purpose of issuing identification cards, students should bring three (3) passport sized photographs on the evening of registration