CER have a record of collaboration with other research institutions, in Ireland, the U.K. and Germany.
We have carried out research with the following external partners:
- German Institute of Rubber Technology (DIK)
- Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (U.T.A.R)
- Coventry University
CER research within the Dublin Institute of Technology has been carried out across a number of disciplines, including:
- School of Physics (Collaboration with Medical Ultrasound Group, M.U.G.)
- School of Manufacturing and Design Engineering
- School of Mechanical and Transport Engineering
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences
CER has been awarded funding from a number of research funding schemes including:
- Technological Research Sector Grants (Strand I)
- Enterprise Ireland Proof of Concept
- Capacity Building Scheme (CaBS) for Strategic Research
If you are interested in collaborating with CER as part of any joint research initiatives, like those listed above, or international schemes, such as the Seventh Framework Programme (FP7), please feel free to contact us.
We are always interested in speaking to potential research partners, with respect to joint research projects and joint postgraduate student supervision.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in research, or have an interest in further postgraduate study in the field of materials science, please contact Professsor Steve Jerrams at t: + 353 402 2951 or e: email@example.com