All students need to formally register with Dublin Institute of Technology.
- Once you are registered, you are entitled to:
- attend classes
- avail of DIT’s student services
- sit examinations
- Choose the section on the menu toolbar which applies to you, to register for your programme this year.
- Students are required to register and pay their fees before they attend classes.
- Note: DIT students who are travelling abroad on an exchange programme must complete their annual registration with the Institute. Please see 'I'm a Returning Student' to complete your registration process.