This is a Scholarship Scheme for DIT Students with Irish to inspire and encourage the use of the language across the Institute!
Scholarships to the value of €500 will be offered to students with Irish to promote the use of the language across the main DIT campuses by organising fun, engaging, and creative opportunities to speak and to engage with the language!
Students will be required to:
• actively organise exciting social and cultural Irish language events across DIT
• develop communication skills by promoting Irish in DIT - social media, print, visual content etc.
• seek and support the development of Irish language services and the visibility of the language in DIT
• inspire the use of Irish in our everyday lives and in the community - at home, with friends, at work, at school etc.
• participate in ensuring the use of Irish in the new campus in Grangegorman
• promote the use of the Irish language in engaging, creative, fun and innovative ways!
The Scholarships will be awarded to each student who successfully participates in the ‘BÚA in DIT’ initiative during the academic year 2018/19 and meets the conditions of the scheme.
If you have Irish, are inspired and energised in promoting and developing the Irish language in DIT, we want to hear from you!
An application form can be downloaded BUA Application Form - please type anwers and email to email@example.com or print and post to address on form.
Contact Siobhán or Gráinne in Oifig na Gaeilge at firstname.lastname@example.org and we look forward to hearing from you!