“Towards Energy Efficient Homes”
The Office of Professional Development Services at DIT is hosting another in its successful executive seminar series. “Towards Energy Efficient Homes” in the RDS on Thursday 13 March will examine the challenge of creating more energy efficient homes, in line with government policy, and will be of particular interest to architects, engineers, timber frame manufacturers and building professionals, as well as to those in relevant areas of higher education.
The half-day seminar starts with registration at 9 am, and finishes with lunch at 12.45. Speakers will include:
- David Kirk, Head of Professional Development Services, DIT
- Ciaran King, Emerald Energy
- Dr. Aidan Duffy, Project Manager of ‘Energy Policy Research in the Domestic Sector
- Peter De Lacy Staunton, Chair of Irish Timber Frame Manufacturers Association (ITFMA)
- Griffner Haus Ltd – leader in offsite timber constructions in Europe