DIT Kevin St is ideally located in the centre of Dublin City, easily accessible by all modes of transport and within walking distance of visitor attractions such as the Temple Bar area, St Patrick's Cathedral, ChristChurch, Trinity College and Dublin Castle. There are numerous hotels and guesthouses nearby.
The centre is located at 19A Lower Kevin Street, on the junction of Kevin Street and New Bride Street. This is less than 5 minutes walk from St Stephens Green
The Kevin St campus has strictly limited parking, major car parks nearby are marked on the map
Arriving By Air:
From Dublin Airport on the North of the City, take the Aircoach Service to the front of Trinity College (College Green). From there on foot through Grafton Street, Cuffe St and then to Kevin St Lower.
Arriving By Taxi:
Ask for DIT Kevin St at the South end of Aungier St
Arriving By Car:
- Meter parking available on Kevin Street and New Bride Street.
- Nearest car parks are at the Stephens Green shopping Centre and the Royal College of Surgeons (both within a few minutes walking distance).
By Public Transport:
- LUAS (green line) - The college is less than 5 minutes walk from the final LUAS stop at St. Stephens Green
- The following buses pass near the college. Nos | 9 | 16 | 56A | 65 | 65B | 68 | 77A | 83 | 150 | 151
- St. Stephen's Green is serviced by the following bus routes : 7B | 7D | 11 | 14 | 15 | 15A | 15B | 25 | 25A | 25B | 25X | 32X | 33D | 33X | 37 | 38 | 38A | 38B | 39 | 39A | 41X | 44 | 44B | 46A | 46E | 51D | 51X | 61 | 66X | 67X | 70 | 84X | 116 | 118 | 128 | 140 | 142 | 145 |
- We are approximately 20 minutes walk from both Tara Street and Pearse Street DART stations