Learning, Teaching and Assessment Strategy (LTAS) Committee Outputs & Projects
The LTAS Committee has taken on a number of important roles over the years.
It has been instrumental in establishing and overseeing seed-funded Learning and Teaching projects, Teaching Fellowships and the recognition of teaching awards.
The LTAS Committee supports the development of:
- DIT Learning Teaching and Assessment strategy – groups led John O’Connor and James Curtin
- DIT Graduate Attributes and Toolkit - group chaired by Siobhan Daly
- First year experience and Transition report and recommendations - group chaired by Eoghan OGrady
- The First Year Framework for Success – group chaired by Christine O’Connor and Kevin Gaughan
- Implementation of recommendations arising from Provision of Structured Placement Report – group chaired by Sheila Flanagan
- Enhancement of DIT Assessment practices – group chaired by Chris Dixon