- Exam Papers can be found in the Library Catalogue.
- Select the 'EXAM PAPERS' search button.
- Enter either keyword, course title, course code, module code or subject.
- For more information read Accessing Exam Papers 2012
- Adobe Reader is required to view them.
Access to Exam Papers from Off Campus
This procedure needs username and password for DIT information services-Student Intranet
The library has made these and other passwords available at the link below.
Use your library PIN to access
- Library Services make all exam papers available through the Library Catalogue.
- If the exam paper you are looking for is not in the catalogue it is because it has not been received by Library Services.
- In that case, or for a paper copy of the original please contact the appropriate Examinations Office.