DIT Hothouse has licensed new technologies to a wide range of local, national and international organisations and startups that are focused on delivering disruptive innovation for the Irish economy:
- Enterprise Ireland High Potential Startups (HPSUs), e.g. Decawave Ltd. and Smart Wall Paint.
- Irish SMEs, e.g. General Paints Ltd. and Timoney Technology Ltd.
- Large Irish enterprises, e.g. Monaghan Mushrooms.
- Irish semi-state bodies, e.g. ESB and Bord Gáis.
- Multi-nationals located in Ireland, e.g. IBM, SONY, Microsoft, FSW Ltd, Bausch & Lomb.
The following are some recent case studies involving DIT Hothouse new technologies which have been successfully brought to market by DIT Hothouse through their transfer from research to industry.
If you would like to learn more about any of these technologies or are interested in licensing technologies or collaborating with DIT researchers, click here.