Erasmus for Staff 2014 - 2015
Peter Jones (School of Art, Design & Printing) 2011-2012 workshop in Aristotle University of Thessaloniki Greece under Erasmus Staff Teaching.
Teaching and Non-Teaching Opportunities Available
Each year DIT apply for a number of ERASMUS grants to allow staff to travel to partner institutions or enterprises for the purpose of Staff Teaching or Staff Training. The number of grants received each year depends on the number utilised in the previous year. For 2014/2015 we were awarded 4 teaching grants and 3 training grants.
Application for these Grants should be made through the Exchange Office. More details on each action can be found below.
Staff Applications- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information for applications.
Under the NEW ERASMUS+ programme eligibility and application procedures are subject to change. Therefore the below and subsequent pages are for guidance, and are based on the previous programme until we get clarification on the full list possibilities for Staff under the new programme.
Teaching Assignments by HEI Teaching Staff and by Invited Staff from Enterprises
The objectives of this staff mobility for teaching are:
- To encourage higher education institutions to broaden and enrich the range and content of courses they offer;
- To allow students who do not have the possibility to participate in a mobility scheme, to benefit from the knowledge and expertise of academic staff from higher education institutions and from invited staff of enterprises in other European countries;
- To promote exchange of expertise and experience on pedagogical methods;
- To create links between higher education institutions and with enterprises;
- To motivate students and staff to become mobile and to assist them in preparing a mobility period
Specific eligibility criteria and information on ERASMUS Teaching Assignments by HEI can be found here: ERASMUS Staff Teaching
Training for HEI Staff at Enterprises and at HEI
The objectives of this staff mobility for training are:
- To allow the staff of higher education institutions to acquire knowledge or specific know-how from experiences and good practices abroad as well as practical skills relevant for their current job and their professional development;
- To help building up cooperation between higher education institutions and enterprises;
- To motivate students and staff to become mobile and to assist them in preparing a mobility period.
Specific eligibility criteria and information on ERASMUS Teaching Assignments by HEI can be found here: ERASMUS Staff Training