We would like to welcome you all to this new academic year 2016/2017.
The academic calendar for the academic year is attached for your perusal (First day of class will be 21st September) along with some details regarding the Student Services Centres in DIT. Student Services are based in DIT Aungier St, DIT Bolton St and DIT Grangegorman (the School Office is NOT a Student Services Centre). If you have a form to be stamped or need a letter for the Social Welfare etc, please contact Student Services directly. Details can be found online: http://www.dit.ie/studentservices/.
An Examination Board will be held on 11th September 2015. Students will be able to access results of Supplemental Exams from 6pm on Tuesday, 15th September 2015. Students from DT407 years 1, 2 & 3 along with students from DT432A year 1, DT432D year 1 and DT6432 year 2 will also be able to see their internship results from this date.
We would also like to take this opportunity to provide you with some details so that you can learn how to download your timetables. It is important for students to download and monitor their timetables as they may change at the beginning for the year.
Should you access your timetable through http://www.dit.ie/registration/studentclasstimetables/ please bear in mind that the following logins: (Username: students Password: timetables).
- On login, please click on CLASS GROUP TIMETABLE (under Timetable Type)
- Enter programme (pgr) you wish to view ie DT407 / DT416 / DT417 / DT418 / DT432A / DT444T / DT432D / DT6432
- Enter the year you are in i.e. 1, 2, 3 or 4 in Class Group
- Hit Search and all years for your programme and group will show up
- Highlight whichever is relevant to you and scroll down
- Enter dates you wish to view. Semester 1 takes place from 21 September 2015 until 18 December 2015 (week ranges: 4-16). Semester 2 will take place from Monday, 25 January 2016 until 6 May 2016 (week ranges may be from 22-36)
- Click Next
- Click View Timetable (Graphic)
- Et Voila you have your timetable!!
To print or save this, click on PDF.
- Timetables are subject to change for the first few weeks. Please check your timetable frequently.
- The School Office will not be in a position to print timetables for any student.
- Please view and download your timetable in good time as the system is known to crash at the beginning of each year due to the volume of use.
- Information on useful links is attached.
We would like to wish you a very fulfilling academic year.
Breda & Carol
School of Culinary Arts and Food Technology
College of Arts and Tourism
Dublin Institute of Technology
Cathal Brugha Street
Tel: + 353 1 4024344
Fax: + 353 1 4024497