Undergraduate Courses in the School of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences
The School offers a number of degrees at ordinary (level 7) and honours (level 8) degree level and they are listed below. For more details, click on the link provided. In all cases, it is important to consult the minimum entry requirements. If you have a specific query, the Further Information section at these links gives the relevant contact details.
These courses make full use of the extensive laboratory facilities available as well as providing a broad background to theory and specific case studies and applications. E-learning support mechanisms are also embedded.
Level 8 Courses
- DT201 Science (General Entry) BSc(Hons)
- DT203 Forensic and Environmental Chemistry BSc(Hons)
- DT227 Science with Nanotechnology BSc(Hons)
- DT299 Chemical Sciences with Medicinal Chemistry BSc(Hons)
Level 7 Courses
- DT212 Science (General Entry) BSc(Ord)
- DT261 Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Sciences BSc (Ord)
Note that on completion of our level 7 three year course (DT 261), students who achieve the appropriate grades are eligible to apply for entry to the final year (4th year) of our Honours Degree programmes in Forensic and Environmental Chemistry (DT203) and in Chemical Sciences with Medicinal Chemistry (DT299)