Information for staff
The DIT Counselling Service provides students with a safe space to talk:
- about their personal concerns
- about academic difficulties
The DIT counselling service can help you support your students in:
- Helping distressed students
- Identifying student's problems
- Making referrals to the DIT Counselling Service or to other student support services
- Taking action if students are at risk
If you need any advice concerning the welfare of a student, do not hesitate to ring the counselling service on 402 3352 (Gabby Lynch), email firstname.lastname@example.org , or contact one of our counsellors directly.
>> See the full DIT Counselling Service Resource Guide for Staff.