Congratulations on reaching the final year of your programme. Apply NOW for positions that will start when you graduate. All final year students are strongly advised to register on gradireland.com. This website is produced in association with your career service, and is the primary source for graduate jobs in Ireland. Registering is FREE, quick and simple. You set up your own profile settings, choosing which sectors you wish to receive job alerts and careers information from, and relevant jobs and employer information are then sent directly to your inbox. Register here to make your job search easier.
You can now avail of the many opportunities offered by employers across various career sectors. Make sure to check out all sectors as many of the opportunities are for students from ALL disciplines.
Country guides. Whether you are a graduate returning to your own country, a placement student, or simply want to work in another country these country guides are full of useful advice. They include information about which sectors are growing, where to look for vacancies, how to apply for jobs-including example CVs-and interview tips.
You can also register with My Prospects which offers a range of services to students & graduates, including email or text job alerts to make your job search easier.
These pages are updated daily.
- Accountancy Firms - Ireland & UK
- Actuarial Firms
- Consultancy firms (Ireland & UK)
- Engineering & related
- Banking & Financial Services
- Fund Accounting / Investment Management firms
- European Graduate Programmes
- Fast-moving-consumer goods
- Summer Internships (Accountancy Firms)
- Engineering and Built Environment Ireland
- Engineering and Built Environment UK and Worldwide
- Investment Banks/Global Markets/Asset Management
- IT/Computer Science & related
- Internships/Work Experience
- Law firms - Ireland
- Law Firms - UK
- Overseas Graduate Programmes
- Transport/Automobile Manufacturers/Logistics
- Science & related
- Multi Discipline Internships
- Business/ Management