The School of Biological Sciences is located in the Kevin Street campus. Currently we have approximately 500 students studying on five degree and two taught masters programmes. We also offer Ph.D. and M.Sc. research programmes.The school has an active research profile in Biomedical sciences, Immunology, Molecular Diagnostics, Marine Science and Human Nutrition.
Congratulations to Brian Henderson, School of Biological Sciences, DIT Kevin Street, winner of Best Business Idea (Dublin County) at the Regional Finals of Irelands Best Young Entrepreneur 2017. more
New CPD Course for Medical Scientists in Histopathology
DT9200 CPD Certificate in Histopathological Dissection.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- DT204 Honours Degree in Biomedical Science
- DT223 Honours Degree in Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- DT226a Honours Degree in Biomolecular Sciences
- DT225 Honours Degree in Public Health Nutrition
- DT259 Ordinary Degree in Biosciences
- DT212 Ordinary Degree in Science
- DT236 M.Sc. In Clinical Laboratory Science
- DT216 European M.Sc. in Food Science, technology and Nutrition
- DT204 P CPD in Biomedical Science
School of Biological Sciences
Dublin Institute of Technology
Tel. +353 1 4024562
Fax. +353 1 4024995